Your Barn End Doors should make a statement. Your barn entry doors are not only one of the most used parts of your horse barn, but they are also one of the most visible components. Our barn end doors are the perfect addition to your horse barn.
Each barn end door is built to order to make sure your barn’s entry is unique and tailored to your design goals. For a personalized entry, logos may also be incorporated into doors. We also offer multiple design options including sliding doors, hinged doors, and arched designs.
Our sliding and hinged Barn End Doors are manufactured from the following standard materials:
- Steel Frame: 2”x2” square tube (2” x 4” upgrade recommended)
- Steel Thickness: 14-GA United States Steel
- Steel Treatment: Pre-galvanized steel
- U-channel is welded to 2” square tubing
- U-channel accepts standard grade construction kiln dried lumber size 2” x 6” or 2” x 8” (horizontal or vertical wood fill available)
- Cross Bucks Option: Welded cross bucks available
- Glass In-Fill Option: Glass topped door options available (glass not included)
- Standard size: 10’ W x 10’ H (custom sizes available)
- Hinged Doors: Hinged barn end doors arrive with heavy duty barrel hinges or adjustable stainless steel hinges
- Sliding Doors: Industry-leading track and roller system with self cleaning design to allow easy sliding horse stall doors.
- Powder Coat Finish: Custom TGIC polyester powder standard
- Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited Structural Warranty