Sliding horse stalls are the most popular design in horse barns. Sliding stall doors operate on a sliding track in contrast to hinged stall fronts (Euros). For this reason, sliding stall fronts provide a major space saving advantage.
Our sliding horse stall fronts are built with only the best raw materials including 100% USA galvanized steel. Our materials and designs are then fabricated by certified welders and craftsmen. Our sliding track system is the best in the industry with a self-cleaning design and strong Delrin rollers. This means that your sliding horse stall doors will operate smoothly years after your purchase.
All of our horse stalls are built to order. This means that there is no “standard” design. Our Sliding stall fronts can be dressed up with brass accents, arches, and yokes. In contrast, they can also be designed to have a simple style and an emphasis on function. Choose from various options and styles to create a horse stall design that meets your design and lifestyle goals.
At their core, our sliding stall fronts feature the following:
- Steel Frame: 2”x2” square tube
- Steel Bars: 1″ bars on 3″ center (2″ between bars) on upper grillwork
Lower grill work has 1.5″ between bars for additional safety
- Steel Thickness: 14-GA United States Steel
- Steel Treatment: Pre-galvanized steel
- Track System: Industry-leading track and roller system with self cleaning design to allow easy sliding horse stall doors.
- Latching System: Pin latch
- Powder Coat Finish: Custom TGIC polyester powder standard
Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded horse stalls or horse stall kit options.
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited Structural Warranty