Hinged horse stalls are also referred to as European stall fronts (or “Euros”). These stall fronts offer your horses maximum socialization as the stall door and sides (wings) provide a swooping curve. This stall front design also gives your barn the ultimate in equestrian style regardless of your equestrian discipline. European stall fronts allow for a more open design in comparison to sliding stall fronts.
Our European stall fronts are built to order which means that there is no “standard” design. Our European stall fronts can be dressed up with brass finials, aluminum caps, and any curved design. In contrast, they can also be designed to have a more simple, yet elegant Western aesthetic. Choose from various options and styles to create a horse stall design that meets your design and lifestyle goals.
At their core, our European stall fronts feature the following:
- Steel Frame: 2”x2” square tube
- Steel Bars: 1″ bars on 3″ center (2″ between bars) on upper grillwork
- Lower grill work has 1.5″ between bars for additional safety
- Steel Posts: 4-1/2″ Round Posts (Schedule 40)
- Steel Thickness: 14-GA United States Steel
- Steel Treatment: Pre-galvanized steel
- Hinges: Hinged stall doors with heavy duty barrel hinges or adjustable stainless steel hinges
- Latching System: Plunger latch
- Powder Coat Finish: Custom TGIC polyester powder standard
- Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded horse stalls or horse stall kit options.
- Warranty: 7 Year Limited Structural Warranty