At American Stalls, we understand that each barn is unique in its own way. For this reason, many clients choose to go with solely stall doors as compared to entire welded stall front systems.
At American Stalls, every single stall door and steel grill insert is built to order. For this reason, we guarantee that your horse stall doors will be made to your exact specification, design goals, and lifestyle needs. Our clients can mix and match between several options to create a custom stall door that is tailored to your barn’s needs. These options include, but are not limited to:
- Hinged Stall Doors vs. Sliding Stall Doors
- Steel Grill Inserts
- 90º Vented Mesh Insert
- European Wood Inserts at the Center Rails and Bottom Rails
- 15+ Yoke Options –including removable yokes and hinged, drop down yokes
At a minimum, you can expect your American Stalls stall doors to feature:
- Steel Frame: 2”x2” square tube
- Steel Bars: 1″ bars on 3″ center (2″ between bars) on upper grillwork
Lower grill work has 1.5″ between bars for additional safety
- Steel Thickness: 14-GA United States Steel
- Steel Treatment: Pre-galvanized steel
- Powder Coat Finish: Custom TGIC polyester powder standard
Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Fully welded horse stalls or horse stall kit options.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Structural Warranty