Dutch doors are the one of the most versatile options to add to any barn as they add style, ventilation, and sunlight exposure to any barn. American Stalls supplies one of the most dependable Dutch Doors in the equine industry.
We take tremendous pride in our safe design that ensures that there are no protruding parts inside the door. Our doors are solid welded and come pre-hung for an easy installation. Our latch systems are made from pre-galvanized material fully manufactured for maximum durability to the elements and rigors of any working barn. Doors can be opened from either the inside or outside and single-hinged doors are available for use as entry doors. Lastly, all dutch doors and paddock doors can be sliding and use the same high-quality track systems as our barn end doors. Rest assured, our steel dutch doors are built to last.
Our Dutch Doors are manufactured from the following standard materials:
- Steel Frame: 2”x2” square tube
- Steel frame is constructed with 2″x3″ angle jam with 1″x1″ square tubing stop.
- Steel Thickness: 14-GA United States Steel
- Steel Treatment: Pre-galvanized steel
- U-channel is welded to 2” square tubing
- U-channel accepts standard grade construction kiln dried lumber size 2” x 6” or 2” x 8” (horizontal or vertical wood fill available)
- Cross Bucks Option: Welded cross bucks available
- Glass In-Fill Option: Glass topped door options available (glass not included) along with grill-guard
- Standard size: 4’ W x 8’ H (custom sizes available)
- All doors include a door handle, cane bolt for the bottom door, and hold back latches
- Powder Coat Finish: Custom TGIC polyester powder standard
- Other material and finish options available, including Zinc Powder Prime or Hot Dip Galvanized for Maximum Corrosion resistance.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Structural Warranty